The Low-Down on Best Lake Attractions
Our three Lake of the Ozarks attractions have come together to form Best Lake Attractions. Our group's purpose is to showcase the family-friendly side of the Lake of the Ozarks. The Lake of the Ozarks is a top family vacation destination in the Mid-West and we're proud to be a part of that! Learn more about Bridal Cave, Ozarks Amphitheater, and Big Surf Waterpark below. We look forward to providing you and your crew with the best places to visit during your Lake of the Ozarks vacation!
😎Explore Bridal Cave😎Bridal Cave remains a constant 60° inside, so it’s a great activity, no matter what the weather! Guided tours leave every few minutes and last approximately one hour. Tours are conducted over concrete pathways through the Cave’s refreshing 60 degree environment. Park interpreters will lead you and your family through room after room of incredible mineral deposits. Giant columns, delicate soda straws and massive draperies abound throughout the cave. Millions of years of struggle between water and rock have created this cavern with more onyx formations than any other known cave or cavern. A tour through Bridal Cave is a family adventure you will never forget!
🎸Rock Out at Ozarks Amphitheater🎸The Ozarks Amphitheater voted the Best Live Music Venues in Missouri! The acoustical brilliance of the theater enhances the concert experience for both performer and audience. Since it’s reopening in 2013 this legendary performance space has hosted such greats as Dwight Yoakam, The Eli Young Band, Aaron Lewis and Ted Nugent to name a few. Conveniently located in Central Missouri at the Lake of the Ozarks, this open-air venue has over 10,000 dedicated seats and is surrounded by stunning landscapes. A concert under the stars is an experience unlike any other!
🌊Soak up the Sun at Big Surf🌊The Biggest, Fastest, Funnest, Safest, Cleanest, Number One-en-est Family Fun at the Lake of the Ozarks, MO! For any age, for any amount of time, Big Surf has a variety of rides and attractions:
- Zambezi Falls – Exhilarating four-story drop down the Lake’s largest halfpipe
- Challenger Flumes – Race and rush down duelling 300 feet water slides
- Lazy River – 600 feet has never felt like such a long, relaxing trip
- Wave Pool – Our 375,000-gallon pool generates waves up to three feet tall
- The Rapids – Whirl and twirl your way down the white water rapids at Big Surf
- Space Bowl – Our Space Bowl drops you from a sweet, swift slide into a 30-ft wide bowl
- Splash Island – A zero-entry pool suited for younger children
- Activity Pool – A 4-foot-deep pool with free swimming allowed that features a crazy lily pad bridge, a basketball goal, and two swift tube slides
- Dry Ground Activity Area – Dry off and enjoy sand volleyball, shuffleboard, pool, and basketball in the Surf Club area
Follow Us On:
Visit Us At: