Hear From the Fans of Best Lake Attractions!

We love summertime at the Lake of the Ozarks! Here at Best Lake Attractions, we pride ourselves on offering family-friendly attractions in mid-Missouri. We know it's hard to find an activity your entire family can enjoy but the best attractions at the Lake of the Ozarks can do just that! If you're looking for the ultimate in fun for all ages, visit our attractions today! In the meantime, take a look below to hear what others have said about our venues!

🎵Ozarks Amphitheater Testimonials🎵

"So proud of this venue and those that operate it! It’s open, it’s very convenient, they’re friends and neighbors, it brings people and revenue to the Lake! Support it..support the Lake..I’m in!" - Rick Bryant

"Would like to thank everyone there for giving this town enjoyment we need it. Very nice place and love the music," - Mary Castleman


"My first time there & it was the Alabama Concert with Montgomery Gentry as the opening act. The venue was amazingly clean!! The layout makes every seat in the house a good one. The sound was amazing and the Concert was even better than expected!! We will be back soon!!!" - Dana Jenkins OConnell 


"This place is awesome! Primus and Mastadon were awesome. I would definitely go to more concerts here. Great little Gem tucked away here in the Ozarks." - Stacy Mcclernon 

"I've been twice and I really enjoyed myself. Staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks folks for great concert venue!!!" - Charity Wilson

🌊Big Surf Waterpark Testimonials🌊

“What a wonderful day! We had a blast from start to finish. We couldn’t get our five year-old out of the wave pool, except to go down those slides!   He was exhausted by the end of it all. Perfect! The food was great too – what a nice surprise. We can’t wait to come back next year!” - Christina G

“I visited Big Surf Waterpark with my family last July. We all had a fantastic day out. The facilities are superb with lots of pools and slides and surprises for kids of different ages. The food was good, the whole park was clean. I thought it was wonderful value for money. I would definitely recommend it for a family day out.” - B. Shone

“My day at Big Surf was AMAZING!! My family and I had the best time I think anyone could of had. Every employee was respectful in every way possible. If anyone is looking for a place to just chill Big Surf Waterpark is the place I would send you to. It is safe, and you know your kids will enjoy the time, as will you. P.S. My return business can be expected. Along with many friends… ” - Steve Y.

"They are amazing you have to take your kids there they will have a blast I get season passes. They are worth it. I totally recommend going there." - Zoie Swann 

"I went to this park once before when I was a kid but could not remember for the life of me where it was and what it was called so whenever we went yesterday all my childhood memories of big surf came back I'm glad I got to go yesterday cuz it was a blast especially riding the Zambezi Falls, space Bowl and the wave pool" - Ryan Rush

😎Bridal Cave Testimonials😎

"Bridal cave is one of the most beautiful attractions Missouri has to offer. Over looking the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, this natural wonder is gorgeous. Courteous and helpful staff make the experience one you won't soon forget." - Adam D.

"My wife and took our first tour of this Cave today and absolutely loved it. Our guide was a young lady, she was very knowledgeable and funny. While this was our first tour of the place we have been to the park several times and I will tell you that they have the nicest employees of anyplace I have ever been." - Dexter G.

"Bridal Cave is a must see when visiting the Lake of the Ozarks. The tour is an easy walk and provides all of the features found in the local caves. The guide allowed us to travel at our own pace and answered our many questions. Great tour and would do it again!! - pennyless2013

"Our guide Anthony, goes by Blue, was perfect for this job! Blue entertained all ages, was very knowledgeable and was great at getting the group to engage in conversation. Great tour for all ages and our 2.5 year old walked the entire time. It was a great Memorial Weekend activity and perfect to escape the heat outside as the cave was a perfect temperature! Thanks!" - Suzys Zoo

"My daughter and I loved this place. She didn't even realize it was educational. She had a fun time!!" - Karyn Anita Harnden 

Do you have a great experience to add? We'd love to hear from you! As your experts in family fun at the Lake of the Ozarks, we look forward to providing a thrilling time no matter which attraction you visit first. Get adventurous at Bridal Cave, splash around at Big Surf Waterpark, and rock out at Ozarks Amphitheater. No matter where you go first, you're sure to love Best Lake Attractions!



Follow Us On:
 Facebook 🌊 Twitter 🌊 LinkedIn 🌊 Instagram

Visit Us At:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😎All About Bear Bottom Resort😎

Keep the Kiddos Entertained this Winter Break!😎

Last Minute Christmas Gifts!